Birth Pool in a Box Personal Use, Full Size
Personal Full Size Tub with Liner
**Out of Stock until Mid-December**
Birth Pool in a Box Full-Size Personal Use Waterbirth Tub
The Birth Pool in a Box Full-Size water birth tubs for personal and home use are eco-friendly birthing pools that have been designed for strength and comfort with a built-in seat. The unique design provides room for both the laboring mother and a support person. The double-reinforced handles are placed on the outside of the tub for added space and comfort. The exterior handles also ensure that your newborn baby doesn't bump into a handle as it floats to the surface.
Although these tubs are designed for single-use, with proper care and storage we have customers who get multiple uses from their personal tubs! If you are attempting to use any pool multiple times, we highly recommend using liners for sanitation and ease of clean up. Since the liners are disposable, you don't have to worry about drying the pool thoroughly after use and you eliminate the concern of bacteria storing in the crevices.
- Includes 1 Liner
- Made from eco-friendly PVC
- Easy to set-up and use
- Built-in seat for additional comfort and positioning during labor and delivery
- Perfect for relaxation during pregnancy, labor, and birth
- Designed for single-use
- Comes with clear instructions
- Optional heat cover to keep warmth in the tub while not in use
- External Dimensions, 76" x 65"
- Internal Dimensions, 56" x 45"
- Internal Height, 27"
- Depth of Water, 18" Minimum, 23" Maximum
- Rim Width, 10"
- Built-in Seat, Yes
- Cup Holder, Yes
- Recommended Maximum Height for Mother, No limit
- The volume of Water is 170 gallons