Tenderfoot Newborn Lancet
Sterile Newborn Lancet Device, 1mm Depth, 2.5mm Width
Features SoftSweep Incision Method
Manufacturer part number:
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
Tenderfoot® Newborn Lancet Device
The Tenderfoot® Newborn Lancet Device are 1.0mm deep, 2.5mm wide and feature a fully automated, permanently retracting blade for blood sampling from the heel of an infant. The retracting blade helps eliminate potential injury to the patient and operator from an exposed blade contaminated with blood. The Tenderfoot® lancet is designed to minimize heel or bone injury as well as trauma and pain. Excellent blood flow is achieved without squeezing the foot for reduced bruising and improved sample quality.
- Dimensions: 1mm depth, 2.5mm lwide
- SoftSweepTM Incision method performs a gentle sweeping arc instead of a puncture
- Smoother incision results in less bruising for quick healing
- Precise incision for adequate blood sampling for less re-sticking
- Permanently retractable blade for user safety
Check out our Footprint receiving blankets, click here!